Tuesday, October 20, 2009

stop and wonder


Sometimes you stop and wonder what is going around you. I do that all the time, really. I pause and question. I ask a lot of rhetorical questions. I never like this type of question cos I usually don't have the answer to it. But you ask it anyway.

What goes around comes around. Yes I do believe in this. I believe that if you do good deeds, you will be returned the favour. If you hurt someone, karma will go around and bite you in the arse. So why do most of us go around hurting people? Go ask them why. I'm sure they will entertain. Well like me, I'm sure they wouldn't want to be bitten.

A change is always good. A change means no more boring old routine. This is always good.



Random, random thoughts on a Tuesday night.

0 comments on "stop and wonder"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Walk in Heels Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez