Saturday, October 24, 2009

Breakfast date


I really don't know how to handle adrenaline rush. It keeps you awake at inappropriate hours.

I really wish important things or activities happen in the morning so I don't have to spend the morning feeling restless and then after all is done, I can spend the rest of the day thinking about it! First dates should not be dinner, instead breakfast. Seriously.

I have a bowling tournament today in the afternoon and it is keeping me awake. And I didn't even had coffee last night. Cos if I did, I would probably cleaning the toilet sink right now.

Wish me (and the team) the best of luck! I will remember to streeeetttccchhhh before we start.

xoxo

0 comments on "Breakfast date"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Walk in Heels Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez