Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tuesday blues?


Sometimes it feels that time is moving really fast, sometimes it is just too damn slow. I can't quite decide which one I prefer.

I hate waiting. God, I really do. I'd like to think that I am a very punctual person and I expect people to be the same way. And because of this, I get disappointed most of the time.

I also like the rush from doing things at the last minute. This is the quality that I have been trying to get rid off however to no avail. Therefore if time is moving really fast and I have millions of things to do, I would need more than just a can of redbull to stay awake.

On a different note (sort of), technology is such a disappointment lately. Yes, it is. Malas ku cerita. Annoying.

On another different note, lets talk about boys and girls. You know it is a wonder, to me atleast, why guys are finding it really difficult to understand the female population. It is true. I am not here to condemn all men, but you have to admit, the majority of you are just hopeless in trying to understand us. Yes women are indeed complicated. That's really the beauty they possess.

Okay, lets go back to chapter 1 of understanding women.

When they say no, what they are really saying is yes...

0 comments on "Tuesday blues?"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Walk in Heels Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez